Tuesday 26 November 2013

...OBSESSED.

Do you ever find yourself inexplicably lusting over something, a piece that really just isn't 'you' but for some reason, you've fell for it hook, line and sinker?

Yes? No? Well, that's where I'm at now, and have been for the past week - I can not keep my eyes off this dress from River Island


EVERY time I'm online, which is a lot of the time, my fingers tip-tap their way to the River Island website, and before I know it I'm ogling this far-from-my-usual-style floor length number. And just to add to my confusion, they've thrown an oxblood version into the mix. Yeah, thanks for that, RI.

Images via River Island
I am not the biggest fan of the maxi in general, and that's why my need - yes, NEED - for this dress shocked me initially. But it's something about that v-neck, the capped sleeves, the draped column and curve-loving ruching that has me coming back to it, day after day after day. And will probably mean I end up purchasing both colours too - I'm thinking burgundy for NYE and grey for every other time after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment