Tuesday 12 November 2013

...MAN UP.

The last week has seen a sudden influx of mens clothing into my wardrobe that I can see being the start of a great love affair.

After a sleepover at the boys, I was ill prepared for an impromptu crazy golf date a few weeks back. This resulted in my raiding his wardrobe for an easy tee to throw on with my jeans, during which I was encouraged to don this jazzy Zara number.


Needless to say, it's not appropriate golfing attire, so I settled for a grey v-neck tee, but claimed the shirt as my own for another occasion. I've since teamed it, unbuttoned just enough, with black leather skinnies, a sharply tailored white blazer and a chunky gold chain resting within the confines of its sturdy manly collar.

I can't help but feel a little bit naughty when I wear it, like I've just rolled out of bed on a Sunday morning and grabbed it up off the floor...

My next menswear addition came when I found myself craving a slightly oversized, super soft v-neck jumper and recalled the lovely M&S number that I bought for my grandad last Christmas. Just trust me on this one.




  I like to style it with the sleeves roughly rolled up to just above the wrist. Add black jeans, pointed courts and a tiny showering of hardware wherever you are so inclined and you've got yourself a perfect Autumn look. So perfect in fact that I couldn't resist the navy version too.


Get yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment