Monday 4 November 2013

...KATE BOSWORTH X TOPSHOP.


I'LL TAKE ONE OF EVERYTHING, THANKS.


Seriously, where do I start? A colour palette that is so simple yet, oh, so perfect. An abundance of leather, turning basic tees and sweats into modern must haves. Those sumptuous red leather skinnies that demand attention, and don't even get me started on the PRISM snakeskin courts...

Throw Kate Bosworth being a general indisputable babe into the mix, and, well, call me controversial, but Kate Moss has got some BIG competition in the collab stakes...

Feminine blouses with toughened up details, futuristic metallic leathers and masculine, oversized cuts sit seamlessly alongside one other in what is most definitely a head turning collection and definitely one worthy of applause. Oh, and did I mention the whole campaign was shot by Kate's husband Michael Polish? Dream Team.

Well done, Topshop - You've done it again!

Images via Topshop





Which pieces are you lusting after?

View the whole collection here - And don't say I didn't warn you.

Taleesa x

No comments:

Post a Comment