Tuesday 5 November 2013

...FREEDOM @ TOPSHOP - GOLD RUSH.

My frugality becomes hugely apparent when it comes to accessories. Call me cheap, but I do find Topshops jewellery just a little overpriced. That said, when the sale hits, I'm all over that shit.


Casually strolling through my local Topshop the other day, without actually intending to buy anything, I spotted one of the habitually stylish Topshop girls showering the jewellery stands with those excitement inducing pink stickers - '1/2 PRICE' - attention grabbed. I think I was quite reserved though, and only came away with three little additions to my ever growing accessories collection.


 Never one to shy away from chunky gold chains, this basic necklace was a no brainer. And even more so with the addition of the padlock charm.


I think the tessellated triangles of this geometric bracelet appealed to my need for order and threatening OCD, but that's another story. 

Lastly, the simplicity of this thin cuff is the perfect minimal addition to the wrist, both alone and with friends. It currently has a small 'T' charm but that's probably definitely coming off. I think it detracts from the simplicity of the piece which, after all, is the whole point, right?

Both the necklace and cuff appear to be sold out online, but this is a cute alternative that combines aspects of both. 


No comments:

Post a Comment