Saturday 9 November 2013

...RIMMEL SALON PRO : 393 'DESIRE' & 321 'SUMMER ORANGE'.

Same old story - Quickly pop into Boots for a couple of inexpensive bits, get sucked in by the '3 for 2' offers and spend a good half hour circling the make up aisles... Well, in this case, it turned out to be a '6 for 4' offer. I know, my bad.

I'm not even sorry though, because it led to me discovering THE ONE. No, I'm not talking about the man of my dreams, I'm talking about the nail varnish of my dreams.



I kid you not, you MUST buy this. The colour on my nails is 393 'DESIRE' and I could not have thought of a more suitable name for this little bottle of perfection. The formula is thick, glossy, smooth - A one coat wonder. And the colour - A deep purple-y molten chocolate brown. Yep, purple melted chocolate. 

I like to change my nail colour at least twice a week, but I would quite happily coat my claws in this all season long. 

I also brought home shade 321 'SUMMER ORANGE' because, despite the name, I do love an orange nail through Autumn. I was a little let down by this one though, as the formula was a lot more sheer and actually required THREE coats to get a fully opaque finish. It is still lovely and shiny though, and will be a much coveted shade over the next few months.

You can purchase both colours here and they are still on 3 for 2 for the foreseeable future!

No comments:

Post a Comment