Monday 4 November 2013

...OBSESSED.

 And I know I'm not the only one.

Image via Zara

I'm a sucker for anything studded or with added hardware. On my quest for THE loafer for AW13, perfection presented itself in the form of these Zara beauties, and it was love at first sight. Since then, I've probably spent a good hour each day, professing my love for these stud adorned slip ons.

A purchase seemed imminent, however, there is but one issue - The price tag. Despite the increasingly large gap in my shoe collection that is begging to be filled, I cannot bring myself to part with £70 for a pair of flat shoes. I mean, it's a LOT of money for flats, right?

Is anyone else in this same predicament? Should I just bite the bullet and wear them to death, because the price-per-wear equation will practically deem them free in a months time? Or do I continue my quest for the perfect shoe with a heavy heart but a healthier looking bank balance...
Advice and any similar finds MUCH appreciated,
Taleesa x

No comments:

Post a Comment