Monday 4 November 2013

...NOW PLAYING // LORDE - 'PURE HEROINE'.


Image via Google

I may have been a little slow on the uptake, given that I only heard the infectious 'Royals' for the first time yesterday, but having given the full album 'Pure Heroine' a good listen today, I was instantly hooked.

New Zealand born Lorde has a voice that intrigues, like she could be so many different people all at once. Soft and innocent in one breathe, full of attitude and a cheeky twang in the next.

Her lyrics read like teenage memoirs - hardly surprising as this bewitching songstress is a mere 16 years old. Doesn't it make you sick?! I JOKE. But seriously, treat your ears to this addictive album this week. It's probably the best thing you'll have heard in a while.

I'm loving '400 Lux' and 'Team' - What are your favourite tracks?

No comments:

Post a Comment