Sunday 24 November 2013

...LUSH-IOUS LOTIONS & POTIONS.


On the recommendation of a work friend, I paid a long awaited visit into Lush last week to see if they could help me fix my face, which has become my worst enemy over the past couple of weeks.

Lush Cosmetics 'Cosmetic Warrior' Fresh Face Mask - I Couldn't Not Buy It Really, Could I?

The staff in there were, as always, very knowledgeable about their products and guided me in the direction of the Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask. Targeted at breakout plagued skin, this miracle mask contains honey, spot busting tea tree oil and garlic(!) and is the exact thing I needed to win the battle against blemishes. I have used it twice now and as well as leaving my skin feeling beautifully soft, it has definitely sent my pimples packing.
NB : Don't be put off by the garlic in it. The smell is masked by the tingly tea tree oil!

Lush Cosmetics 'Yuzu & Cocoa' Bubbleroon - Cheeky!
Obviously, I couldn't leave without picking up something to turn my Sunday night bath into a wonderfully colourful and bubbly spectacle. That's where this 'Bubbleroon' comes in! Perfect to banish those Sunday night end-of-the-weekend blues, the grapefruit and bergamot oils lift your spirits while the shea butter keeps your skin feeling super soft. 

I split mine in half before crumbling under running water and got more than enough bubbles, so you could get at least 3 good soaks out of this - amazing value for money!

Lush Cosmetic 'Helping Hands' Hand Cream
The last thing I picked up while I was there was a little sample of their Helping Hands Hand Cream. In the winter my hands really suffer due to the weather and I get pretty nasty dry skin between my fingers. It's began to rear its ugly head already, so I thought that a natural cream may be better than my usual faithful Soap & Glory Hand Food which may irritate it slightly with its fragrance.

Although this cream is great for keeping the rest of my hands soft, I find there is a very fine line between just enough and too much, and it can leave your hands looking and feeling greasy if you cross that line. I've decided I'm going to pick up some Ultrabalm instead to try and target those extra dry bits.

Have you picked up any Lush products lately? Are there any you couldn't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment