Monday 2 December 2013

...LOVE AT FIRST SCENT.

This weekend, I fell in love and I fell hard. 

Image via The White Company
The 'Pomegranate' scented candle from The White Company has cast its spell on me and I cannot break away from its allure. This particular candle is part of their 'Signature' frangrance collection, which offers a variety of other beautiful aromas such as 'Seychelles' - an exotic mix of bergamot, vanilla & coconut which I was also VERY tempted by - and 'Verveine' - an awakening citrus blend.

The scent filled me with warmth and comfort the second it hit my nose, like a big Christmas hug. Combined with mandarin, patchouli and amber, this, for me, is the perfect winter candle and due to my inability to dispel the craving for it's delicious scent, I will be returning to the store to purchase the candle this weekend. 

You can also buy it on The White Company's website, along with a number of other home scenting options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment