Tuesday 3 December 2013

...SMITTEN // SALLY HANSEN INSTA-DRI TOP COAT.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat - £5.99
I'm sure it's not just me that battles with a more than irritating duvet imprint on my seemingly dry nails the morning after an at-home mani. Well, those angry mornings will be no more as I have found the cure.

The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat (Available at Boots) promises long lasting shine and chip resistance on any nail polish in just 30 seconds - They weren't lying.

I picked this up after I went into Boots to buy the Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat and it was sold out and to be honest, I'm glad. At half the price and with a formula that protects even polishes with the longest drying times from smudges and funny imprints, this is a complete miracle find. I've used it only a couple of times so far, but I am that impressed that I can already see a repurchase happening. 

Have you given this top coat a go? Do you recommend a different one?

No comments:

Post a Comment