Thursday 5 December 2013

...TIRED EYES TAMER // BOBBI BROWN CORRECTOR.

I caved. I'd seen way too many rave reviews on this little pot of wonder that I couldn't bring myself to walk past the Bobbi Brown concession and not pick it up.

I do struggle with dark circles. Despite getting a good 8 hours a night, and treating my eyes with various lotions and potions morning and evening, all signs were pointing towards the Bobbi Brown Corrector as my saving grace.

Bobbi Brown Corrector - £18.50
The sales assistant on the counter in Fenwicks, Newcastle, was really helpful and explained the difference in tones and why the 'Bisque' shade was best for my particular skin tone.


She applied a layer of this creamy solution over the offending shadows and finished with a dab of concealer over the top. Unfortunately, I already had make up on so the result was a bit cakey, but I could see the difference the Corrector made straight away.


Using it the next day on a fresh face, I immediately knew what all the fuss was about. I have been using it on top of my foundation, along with a little covering of Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer just to bring everything together. I would be interested to see the finish on it if I were to use it underneath my foundation. 


Now I know I not the first person to say this, not by a long shot, but this is a make up bag must have for any one that suffers with unsightly dark circles that no amount of sleep or water will cure.

It is available from Bobbi Brown counters and online, and also at John Lewis, Selfridges and Harrods, amongst others.

Are you a fan of the Bobbi Brown Corrector?

No comments:

Post a Comment