Thursday 23 January 2014

...OH, HEY.


I know what you're thinking, 'Bit late isn't she?', and yes, I am, embarrassingly so! I didn't actually realise how long it had been since my last post. Not only has it been Christmas and New Year since, but it's also been my birthday and I am now the ripe old age of 25. 

When I was younger, I always thought that I would be a well-established adult by now, having succeeded in my post-University 5 year plan, and forged myself a successful and lucrative career... Well, that didn't happen, but then, when does it ever?

The reality is, I am just about to begin my exciting career and with this comes a pretty life changing relocation to The Big Smoke. I'm pretty sure every New Year that passes, everyone mutters those 4 magic words - 'This is my year!' - but, 2014, I truly believe that you will be my year, and so help me if you do me wrong.

Come with me on my journey through 2014, and the beginning of the rest of my life... Who knows, 2014 could be your year too.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment