Wednesday 29 January 2014

...CURRENTLY COVETING // SEVENTEEN DOLL'D UP MASCARA

Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara // RRP £6.29 @ Boots

After using nothing but Benefit They're Real Mascara for a good 2 months since I rediscovered it in the back end of last year, I was unsure whether I would ever use another mascara again... I kid, of course.

Whilst strolling through the aisles of Boots, desperate to spend some money, this curvy tube caught my eye and I remembered seeing a gleaming review of it in someones 2013 Favourites. This along with it's £4 price tag (it was on sale at the time) meant there was not a seconds hesitation and it found itself happily in my basket.


Seventeen's Doll'd Up Mascara more than surpasses its very reasonable price tag and in my opinion is the perfect day time mascara. The brush is thin and plastic, which I much prefer, and the wand itself is really long compared to a lot of others - I think this allows for better control when applying.


The formula is quite thin but makes for the most natural looking lengthened lashes. If volume is what you look for in a mascara then perhaps this one isn't for you, but for length I could not recommend it more.

'Seventeen' really seem to be upping their game of late, and I will definitely be sampling more of their make up products in the not so distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment